The programme will draw from invited presentations from the best academic and industrial speakers in the field and will cover:
- State-of-the-art flow measurement techniques for various applications | Dr Diego Barletta, University of Salerno, Italy
- Flow behaviour of formulated powders | Dr Mehrdad Pasha, UCB
- A novel approach to predict the powder flowability from milligramme samples | Dr Vivek Garg University of Greenwich
- Cohesive-particle flows: Getting out of a sticky situation | Prof Christine Hrenya, University of Colorado Boulder
- Application of powder flow measurements - some case studies | Dr Vincenzino Vivacqua, Johnson Matthey
- Manipulating powder flow via surface chemistry | Dr Jerry Heng, Imperial College
- Polymer powders for additive manufacturing: challenges and opportunities | Dr Enrico Gallino, RICOH UK Products Ltd.